The Company plays an active part in Trade Associations and understands the responsibilities and trust that accompany each accreditation.
Faradays is a member of the following:
- The Electrical Contractors Association (ECA)
- National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC)
- Association Petroleum Explosives Administration (APEA)
- Members of the Institute of Energy (formerly Institute of Petroleum)
- Members of Constructionline Level 3- Gold
- CompEX 07/08 Qualified Engineers
- CompEX 05/06 Qualified Engineers
- 18th edition Qualified Electricians
- ECS Health & Safety Qualifications
- DNV Credited
- ISO 9001 Accredited
- CHAS Certificate of Accreditation
All our engineers are kept up to date with the latest practices and relevant training. We take Health and Safety extremely serious and always aim to over-deliver with our work.
Faradays also liaise with JTL and recruit apprentices on an annual basis. Some of our current Electricians are ‘home grown’ from successful apprenticeships within our Company.