Faradays Mental Health Awareness Month has come to an end and we would like to thank everyone who shared and liked our posts. We really hope that the information we have shared was useful for all of you.
So, what have we achieved through this campaign?
1) We have developed Faradays Mental Health Awareness pledge where we stated 10 points we would follow in order to support our employee Mental Wellbeing.
2) We have implemented and updated an existing Health and Safety Policy addressing Mental Health Awareness within the business.
3) We have updated Faradays Staff Handbook including a Mental Health Awareness Section with Support Resources & Helplines, Confidential Helplines, and Faradays Mental Health Pledge.
4) We have assigned “Mental Health Champion” within the company.
5) We have created Tool Box Talk on Mental Health Awareness and anonymous staff questionnaire that will be used for a further progress of the issues connected to Mental Health problems between employees.
6) Subjects we have covered through the month: stress, depression, anxiety, wellbeing, mental health influenced on the business, steps to improved mental health in the workplace, how to start a conversation, tips on how to promote good mental health at work and much more.
7) We have researched and shared useful information with our staff, clients, and followers throughout social media sites and our company’s website.
8) Every week for a chosen subject Faradays issued a new poster with useful information for our staff, clients, and followers.
9) Faradays supported “ World Mental Health Day” held on 10th of October where we encouraged our employees, clients, sub-contractors and followers to raise an awareness of Mental Health in Construction by sharing their stories, supporting others and supporting charity platforms like Mates in Mind (campaign Be A Mate) and Time To Change (campaign Ask Twice).
10) During this month we have reached 4.1k of people who looked, shared and liked our posts within the Faradays Facebook Business Page.
Please feel free to share and download the information we have shared.
Keep following our Facebook page for more updates on Health and Safety and remember that Mental Health starts with you! #AskTwice #TimeToChange #FaradaysMentalHealthAwareness #MHAM2018